STEM Opportunities with NLGA
Join NLGA to sponsor two unique opportunities to promote STEM Education to under-served youth!
- NLGA Lt. Governors’ STEM Scholarship Program: Twelve scholarships to twelve schools for twelve STEM-related projects.
- NLGA STEM Service Project: NLGA Members wrap and present STEM-related toys to local under-served youth.
- Web advertisement — Front Page & E-Newsletter: Purchase an advertisement on the NLGA.us home page. Logo or graphic with one line of text under the News and Press section for two weeks. Up to two sentences will also be included in the next e-newsletter. $2,500
- Web advertisement — Meeting Registration page: Logo and up to three lines in a box ad on the NLGA registration page for the duration of the registration period for a meeting. NLGA conducts 100% online registration. $5,000 for NLGA Partners in good standing. $7,500 for non-Partners.
- E-Newsletter — Banner Ad: Size would accommodate company name and/or two lines of text. $3,500 for NLGA Partners in good standing. $5,000 for non-Partners.
*E-newsletter is sent once a month, between the 15th and 20th of the month, to the personal emails of members and their staffs.
Distribution of Materials
Sponsorships – Meetings
Sponsorship levels for NLGA meetings start at $5,000 (for one complimentary registration) up to $40,000. An NLGA Meeting is open only to individuals with a relationship to NLGA, meaning a prospective attendee must be a NLGA sponsor or NLGA Partner. Sponsorship levels for lanyards, room keys, other meeting related items, and/or an advertisement on the online registration page are available. See the Conferences page for more information, and contact NLGA for details. NLGA may conduct State Strategy Summits which are meetings related to specific policy. NLGA periodically conducts policy webinars . Sponsorship opportunities would be available for these special meetings.
NLGA Partners Program
A sustaining partnership in NLGA is available by becoming a member of the NLGA Partners Program at the Chairman level ($10,000).
NLGA will discuss partnerships with potential to benefit members and their constituents in the long or short term.
Any request and application to become a sponsor, advertiser, or partner is subject to approval of the NLGA membership. Acceptance of a Partner, sponsor, or advertisement does not constitute an endorsement by NLGA. Neither Partners nor sponsors are eligible to vote in NLGA.
As of September 24, 2019