NLGA publishes State Strategy Perspectives from NLGA members as part of the work of NLGA State Strategy Committees.
*Lt. Governor Governor Todd Lamb, Oklahoma – “Oklahoma Must Make Public Safety a Priority”
* Lt. Governor Nancy Wyman, Connecticut – “Connecticut’s State Innovation Model and Public Health Health Equity Through Delivery Reform Approaches”
* In light of the Paris terror attacks, Utah Lt. Governor Spencer Cox talks about recognizing 8 signs of terrorism. Video.
* Lt. Governor Matt Michels, South Dakota – “Be the Cure in South Dakota”
* Lt. Governor Ralph Northam, M.D., Virginia – “Innovative Approaches to Behavioral Health Coverage”
* Lt. Governor Brad Owen, Washington – “Heroin: Black Tar Opioid Overshadowing Marijuana as Greatest Drug Threat“