This is a collection of government resources and information about NLGA members’ roles in COVID-19 response.
From the Centers for Disease Control (CDC):
Sampling of NLGA Member Roles in COVID-19
- Utah Lt. Governor Spencer Cox is leading the state’s Coronavirus Mitigation Task Force:KUTV: https://kutv.com/news/local/what-will-utah-do-to-continue-to-prepare-for-coronavirus-threat-governor-addresses-public
- Maryland Lt. Governor Boyd Rutherford is in charge of the day-to-day operations of state government so the governor ‘can focus (his) full attention on the crisis.’ https://www.marylandmatters.org/2020/03/13/schools-closing-for-2-weeks-as-officials-announce-extraordinary-measures-to-combat-virus/
Government Response & Continuity of Operations & Government (COOP & COG):
- National Governors Association: https://www.nga.org/coronavirus/.
- National Conference of State Legislatures (NCSL): https://www.ncsl.org/research/health/ncsl-coronavirus-covid-19-resources.aspx.
Elections & COVID-19:
- National Conference of State Legislatures: https://www.ncsl.org/research/elections-and-campaigns/state-action-on-covid-19-and-elections.aspx.
- National Association of Secretaries of State: https://www.nass.org/resources/issue-briefing-election-emergencies-covid-19.