The NLGA Policy Resolutions Committee will vote on several policy resolutions at the NLGA Federal-State Relations Meeting on March 25, 2020. Those resolutions passed will be considered by the full body at the meeting on March 27, 2020. All policy resolutions and amendments must be co-sponsored by at least two NLGA Members of different political parties. The deadline to file policy resolutions with Kellie Rittershausen, [email protected], is February 26, 2020.
Amendments to resolutions on-site is discouraged. Please email Kellie Rittershausen with any amendments or questions about filed policy resolutions.
FILED POLICY RESOLUTIONS, as of February 24, 2020
- Resolution Recognizing the Economic Importance of Outdoor Recreation
- Resolution on The Importance of Agriculture to America and the Importance of World Markets to Agriculture
- Resolution in Support of Ovarian Cancer Disease and Awareness
- Resolution In Support of Sustainable Infrastructure Solutions to Improve Driver Safety and Support Economic Growth
- Resolution Recognizing The Importance of the 2020 Census and Encouraging Participation Towards a Complete Count
- Resolution In Support of Cooperative Purchasing In State Government
- Resolution in Support of Educating the Public on Available Alzheimer’s Resources