The NLGA Policy Resolutions below have been filed for consideration at the NLGA Annual Meeting, July 20-22, 2022, in Chicago, IL. The deadline to file a Resolution was June 17, 2022.
To be filed, all Resolutions must have at least one Republican and one Democrat co-sponsor. All NLGA Members should review the Resolutions below in advance of the meeting, and let NLGA staff know of any amendments or concerns. As much as possible, NLGA Members request that amendments be proposed IN ADVANCE OF, and not on-site at, the Annual Meeting. For more information, contact [email protected].
- Resolution In Support of The Use of the Title and Office of “Lieutenant Governor” In Gubernatorial Succession Law
- Resolution Establishing the NLGA Government Innovators Award
- Resolution Continuing The NLGA Improving Lives and Communities Award
- Resolution on the Inspection of Imported Seafood into the United States
- Resolution In Support of Making Permanent the Waiver Changes Allowing Respiratory Care Therapists to Continue to Receive Virtual Respiratory Care Services
- Resolution Recognizing The Last Day of February as Rare Disease Day
- Resolution Recognizing March as National Procurement Month
- Resolution Recognizing the Importance of Sustainable Cold Chain Solutions
- Resolution Supporting the Use of Opioid Abatement Funds
- Resolution Supporting Access to Mental Health Medications