2021 Business Meeting
Greater Cincinnati – Northern Kentucky
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza, a national historic landmark
December 1 – 3, 2021
All NLGA members are invited to discover Greater Cincinnati-Northern Kentucky, home of NLGA!
Cincinnati is the #11 Best Place to Travel in 2021 in the U.S., according to Travel and Leisure.
- Greater Cincinnati is home to 23 Fortune Fortune 1000 companies – ranking in the nation’s Top 10 markets for number of Fortune 500 headquarters per million residents – higher than New York, Boston, Chicago or LA.
- Cincinnati has major league baseball, NFL football, a walkable green space riverfront, a pedestrian bridge, and the original Suspension Bridge (model for the Brooklyn Bridge).
- Cincinnati is one of only 13 cities to have all five arts: ballet, opera, fine art museums, symphony, and theatre.
- Northern Kentucky is a top logistics center of the world! 65% of the U.S. population is within a one-day drive or 90-minute flight! Northern Kentucky’s Cathedral Basilica of the Assumption is one of the “World’s Most Beautiful Churches” and Mainstrasse Village – home to the NLGA Office – is a National Register Historic District modeled on a 19th century German neighborhood.
Greater Cincinnati is a place where small-town warmth and hospitality go hand-in-hand with big-city amenities and attractions.
Sponsorships are SOLD OUT.
- Deadline for sponsorships: October 29, unless meeting sells out prior to date
- Hotel reservation deadline: Currently extended until contracted rooms are gone
- Registration deadline: November 24 at 10:00am ET
- The NLGA office will CLOSE on November 24 at 3:00pm ET