Membership in the NLGA Partners Program is open to corporations, nonprofits, unions, associations, and other entities that may bring expertise and information to public policy discussions. Through complimentary meeting registrations, policy input, and other benefits, NLGA Partners provide valuable input to the formation of innovative solutions in state/territorial government.
NLGA Partners elect leadership annually:
- Chair: Sean Moore, U.S. Tire Manufacturers Association
- Chair Elect: Danielle Waterfield, Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries
- First Vice Chair: TBD
A Partnership With NLGA Offers Many Benefits:
NLGA Partner Chairman Level Member – $10,000
- Two complimentary registrations each to the Washington DC and Annual Meetings
- One complimentary registration to the Business & New Member Meeting
- Listed in all NLGA materials year-round as a Chairman level Partner member
- Attendees receive Chairman ribbons for each meeting
- Two passes to the partner/sponsor reception at both meetings
- Have input to the Partner planned meeting panel
- Submit articles, press releases, awards for possible publication
- Notified of policy resolutions process and obtains leads in finding sponsors
- Receive private monthly e-newsletter “for members only
“NLGA brings together the seconds-in-command of the states and territories, several of whom have a role in tackling tough healthcare issues. Our relationship with NLGA has made it easier to develop and strengthen advocates in the fight against Alzheimer’s disease across the country.”
– Jennifer Rosen, Alzheimer’s Association
Any request and application to become a sponsor, advertiser, or partner is subject to approval of the NLGA membership. Acceptance of a Partner, sponsor, or advertisement does not constitute an endorsement by NLGA. Neither Partners nor sponsors are eligible to vote in NLGA.
NLGA maintains a limited number of Partners in the Partners Program at any one time.
Please contact NLGA for additional information or to join the Partners Program today!
Kellie Rittershausen, NLGA Associate Director: (859) 283-1400, [email protected].