Membership in the NLGA Partners Program is open to corporations, nonprofits, unions, associations, and other entities that may bring expertise and information to public policy discussions. Through complimentary meeting registrations, policy input, and other benefits, NLGA Partners provide valuable input to the formation of innovative solutions in state/territorial government.
NLGA Partners elect leadership annually:
- Chair: Danielle Waterfield, Institute of Scrap Recycling Industries
- Chair Elect: Misti Rice, Magna International
- First Vice Chair: Craig Mischo, Bayer
Inquire about openings in the NLGA Partners Program by contacting Kellie Rittershausen, Deputy Director, at [email protected].
A Partnership With NLGA Offers Many Benefits:
NLGA Partner Chairman Level Member – $10,000
- Two complimentary registrations each to the NLGA Federal-State Relations Meetings and Annual Meetings
- One complimentary registration to the Business Meetings
- Participation in the policy development process through consensus resolution submissions and suggested speakers for presentations and panels
- Inclusion in the annual Partners Policy Guide, distributed to all NLGA Members in January ahead of legislative sessions
- Opportunities to attend virtual training, professional development, and policy sessions as scheduled by NLGA
- Recognition year-round as a sustaining NLGA Partner on NLGA website, meeting signage and agenda books
- Included in distribution of monthly e-newsletter highlighting work of NLGA Members, Partners, and other news
*Effective 1/1/2024, Partner benefits will change, and Partner registrations to the NLGA spring meeting will be reduced to one.
NLGA Partners Program – benefits as of January 2023
“NLGA brings together the seconds-in-command of the states and territories, several of whom have a role in tackling tough healthcare issues. Our relationship with NLGA has made it easier to develop and strengthen advocates in the fight against Alzheimer’s disease across the country.”
– Jennifer Rosen, Alzheimer’s Association
Any request and application to become a sponsor, advertiser, or partner is subject to approval of the NLGA membership. Acceptance of a Partner, sponsor, or advertisement does not constitute an endorsement by NLGA. Neither Partners nor sponsors are eligible to vote in NLGA.
NLGA maintains a limited number of Partners in the Partners Program at any one time.
Please contact NLGA for additional information or to join the Partners Program today!
Kellie Rittershausen, NLGA Associate Director: (859) 283-1400, [email protected].